Farming Simulator 17 is a Simulation game published by Focus Home Interactive, Oizumi Amuzio, Koch Media, Maximum Games, Intergrow released in 2016.
Ports Required for Farming Simulator 17
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Farming Simulator 17 are as follows:
Farming Simulator 17 - PC
- TCP: 10823
- UDP: 10823
Farming Simulator 17 - Steam
- TCP: 10823, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 10823, 27015, 27031-27036
Farming Simulator 17 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 10823
Farming Simulator 17 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Farming Simulator 17 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 5000, 10823
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Farming Simulator 17 simply follow one of these links:
- Farming Simulator 17 - PC
- Farming Simulator 17 - Steam
- Farming Simulator 17 - Playstation 4
- Farming Simulator 17 - Switch
- Farming Simulator 17 - Xbox One
Farming Simulator 17 is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
Port Forward Farming Simulator 17
When you are playing Farming Simulator 17 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.