Farming Simulator 19 is a Simulation game published by Focus Home Interactive released in 2018.
Ports To Forward for Farming Simulator 19
The ports for Farming Simulator 19 are as follows:
Farming Simulator 19 - PC
- TCP: 10823
- UDP: 10823
Farming Simulator 19 - Steam
- TCP: 10823, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 10823, 27015, 27031-27036
Farming Simulator 19 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 10823
Farming Simulator 19 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 5000, 10823
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Farming Simulator 19 simply follow one of these links:
- Farming Simulator 19 - PC
- Farming Simulator 19 - Steam
- Farming Simulator 19 - Playstation 4
- Farming Simulator 19 - Xbox One
Farming Simulator 19 is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
Forward Ports for Farming Simulator 19
When you are playing Farming Simulator 19 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.