How To Open Ports in Your Router for FIFA 20
FIFA 20 is a Sports game published by EA Sports released in 2019.
FIFA 20 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward FIFA 20
When you are playing FIFA 20 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does FIFA 20 Require
The incoming connection ports for FIFA 20 are as follows:
FIFA 20 - PC
- TCP: 3569,8080,9946,9988,10000-20000,42124
- UDP: 3659,9000-9999
FIFA 20 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,3659,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659,6000
FIFA 20 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,3659
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for FIFA 20 that will show you the required incoming ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.