flOw is Sony Computer Ent.'s Simulation game released in 2007.
flOw is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
Port Forward flOw
When you are playing flOw you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does flOw Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for flOw are as follows:
flOw - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and flOw simply follow one of these links:
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.