The following ports need to be forwarded for GamersGate Downloader:
GamersGate Downloader - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for GamersGate Downloader yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Forwarding Ports for GamersGate Downloader
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use GamersGate Downloader. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to GamersGate Downloader.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Forward Ports for GamersGate Downloader
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Log in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for GamersGate Downloader in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for GamersGate Downloader:
List of Routers - Customized for GamersGate Downloader
That's all it takes to forward your ports for GamersGate Downloader.