Golden Axe -1989- is Sega's Hack & Slash game with a release date in 2013.
Golden Axe -1989- is a hack-and-slash style of game. Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat and generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures. Most hack-and-slash games are also action games.
Forward Ports for Golden Axe -1989-
When you are playing Golden Axe -1989- you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Golden Axe -1989-
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Golden Axe -1989- are as follows:
Golden Axe -1989- - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Golden Axe -1989- simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.