How to Port Forward Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2
Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 is Arc System Works, Aksys Games, PQube's Fighting game with a release date in 2017.
Since Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Port Forward Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2
When you are playing Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 are as follows:
Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 simply follow one of these links:
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 - Playstation 3
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 - Playstation 4
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 - Steam
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.