Forwarding Ports for Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek on Your Router.
Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek offers the following styles of gameplay.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
Port Forward Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek
When you are playing Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek
The network ports for Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek are as follows:
Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek that will show you the specific ports.
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek - Playstation 4
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek - Switch
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.