If you play Awesomenauts, you may want to consider the advantages to setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Awesomenauts, for example:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Awesomenauts. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Port Forward Awesomenauts on Xbox 360
Playing Awesomenauts on Xbox 360? You need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360
- Then click Port Forward Awesomenauts on Xbox 360 and find your router for all the information you need.
Port Forward Awesomenauts on Playstation 3
To begin playing Awesomenauts on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward Awesomenauts on Playstation 3 and select your router to be done in no time.
Port Forward Awesomenauts on Personal Computer
If you play Awesomenauts on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward a range of ports.
- Make sure to start by setting up a static IP address on your PC.
- After you're done with that, go to Port Forward Awesomenauts on Personal Computer and choose your router for simple instructions.