How To Port Forward Borderlands
If you play Borderlands, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Borderlands, such as:
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Improved connection
- Overall enhanced online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Borderlands. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
If you are playing Borderlands on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360
- Then click Port Forward Borderlands on Xbox 360 to find your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Playing Borderlands on Playstation 3? You need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Make sure to start by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Borderlands on Playstation 3 to choose your router and you'll be done in no time.
If you are playing Borderlands on PC then you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports.