How To Port Forward Call of Duty 3
If you play Call of Duty 3, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are quite a few advantages to setting up a port forward for Call of Duty 3, for instance:
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Better quality voice chat
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Call of Duty 3. Interested in learning how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Call of Duty 3 on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After that click Port Forward Call of Duty 3 on Xbox 360 and choose your router to see all the information you'll need.
To begin playing Call of Duty 3 on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.