How To Port Forward Capsule Force
Capsule Force is Iron Galaxy Studios's Shooter game released in 2015.
Capsule Force has the following styles of play.
Port Forward Capsule Force
When you are playing Capsule Force you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Capsule Force Require
The incoming connection ports for Capsule Force are as follows:
Capsule Force - PC
- TCP: 27014-27050
- UDP: 3478,4379-4380,27000-27031,27036
Capsule Force - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80,443,1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Capsule Force that will show you the incoming connection ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.