How To Port Forward Dark Souls
If you play Dark Souls, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are quite a few advantages to setting up a port forward for Dark Souls, for instance:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Dark Souls. Want to learn how to forward your port as soon as possible? Follow one of the sections below for all the information you'll need and get it done today.
In order to play Dark Souls on Xbox 360 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward Dark Souls on Xbox 360 and choose your router to see all the steps.
To begin playing Dark Souls on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 and then forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Make sure to start out by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- After that follow Port Forward Dark Souls on Playstation 3 and select your router to be done before you know it.
Playing Dark Souls on PC? You need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.