How To Port Forward Darksiders
If you play Darksiders, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Darksiders, for instance:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Darksiders. Want to learn how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below for all the information you'll need and get it done today.
Playing Darksiders on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you need to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- Now go to Port Forward Darksiders on Xbox 360 and find your router for step-by-step instructions.
To start playing Darksiders on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.