How To Port Forward Divinity: Original Sin
If you play Divinity: Original Sin, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Divinity: Original Sin. We have just a few examples listed below:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Not getting dropped from games
- Better overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Divinity: Original Sin. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections for all the information you need.
Before playing Divinity: Original Sin on PC you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward the correct range of ports.
- Make sure to begin by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- After you're finished with that, click Port Forward Divinity: Original Sin on Personal Computer to choose your router and we'll provide easy-to-follow instructions.