How To Port Forward Enemy Front
If you play Enemy Front, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Enemy Front. We have just a few examples listed below:
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better quality voice chat
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Enemy Front. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to learn how to get it done today.
Playing Enemy Front on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- Then click Port Forward Enemy Front on Xbox 360 and select your router to see all the steps.
To begin playing Enemy Front on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Get started by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward Enemy Front on Playstation 3 and choose your router to be done in no time.
If you play Enemy Front on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward the correct ports.