If you play Far Cry 3, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Far Cry 3, for instance:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better quality voice chat
- Enhanced overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Far Cry 3. Want to learn how to get your port forwarded as soon as possible? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Playing Far Cry 3 on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After you're done with that, go to Port Forward Far Cry 3 on Xbox 360 and find your router to see all the steps.
To begin playing Far Cry 3 on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PS3 and then forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Finished there? Follow Port Forward Far Cry 3 on Playstation 3 and select your router to be done in no time.
In order to play Far Cry 3 on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports to it.