Farming Simulator 15 is a Simulation game published by Focus Home Interactive, Excalibur Publishing Limited, Maximum Games, Intergrow released in 2014.
Ports Required for Farming Simulator 15
The exact ports for Farming Simulator 15 are as follows:
Farming Simulator 15 - PC
- TCP: 10823
- UDP: 10823
Farming Simulator 15 - Steam
- TCP: 10823, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 10823, 27015, 27031-27036
Farming Simulator 15 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658, 10823
Farming Simulator 15 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074, 5000, 10823
Farming Simulator 15 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 10823
Farming Simulator 15 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 5000, 10823
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Farming Simulator 15 simply follow one of these links:
- Farming Simulator 15 - PC
- Farming Simulator 15 - Steam
- Farming Simulator 15 - Playstation 3
- Farming Simulator 15 - Xbox 360
- Farming Simulator 15 - Playstation 4
- Farming Simulator 15 - Xbox One
Farming Simulator 15 is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
Port Forward Farming Simulator 15
When you are playing Farming Simulator 15 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.