How To Port Forward Farming Simulator 15
If you play Farming Simulator 15 you may want to set up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Farming Simulator 15. Here are a few examples:
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Overall improved online performance
Below we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Farming Simulator 15. If you'd like to learn how to forward your port, follow one of the sections below and get it done today.
Before you play Farming Simulator 15 on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward Farming Simulator 15 on Xbox One and choose your router for simple instructions.
Playing Farming Simulator 15 on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward Farming Simulator 15 on Playstation 4 and select your router for more info.