If you play Fortified, you may want to set up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Fortified. Here are a few examples:
- Improved stability
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall enhanced online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and PC specific to Fortified. For easy-to-follow instructions on how to forward your port, follow one of the sections below.
Port Forward Fortified on Xbox One
Before playing Fortified on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console. Following that you should forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First, go to our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Fortified on Xbox One and find your router for simple instructions.
Port Forward Fortified on Personal Computer
Playing Fortified on PC? You need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward a range of ports.
- Start out by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward Fortified on Personal Computer and select your router for all the information you need.