If you play Fortified, you may want to set up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Fortified. Here are a few examples:
- Improved stability
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall enhanced online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and PC specific to Fortified. For easy-to-follow instructions on how to forward your port, follow one of the sections below.
Before playing Fortified on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console. Following that you should forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First, go to our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Fortified on Xbox One and find your router for simple instructions.
Playing Fortified on PC? You need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward a range of ports.