How To Port Forward Killing Floor 2
If you play Killing Floor 2, then you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Killing Floor 2, for instance:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Better quality voice chat
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall enhanced online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Killing Floor 2. Follow one of the sections below if you'd like to learn how to get your port forwarded today.
In order to play Killing Floor 2 on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you're done there, go to Port Forward Killing Floor 2 on Playstation 4 and choose your router for all the information you need.
If you play Killing Floor 2 on PC then you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports.