If you play MLB 14 The Show, then you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your gaming experience. There are several reasons to consider setting up a port forward for MLB 14 The Show, such as:
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Fewer crashes while online
- Improved voice chat
- Easier to play with friends
- And an overall enhanced online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and Playstation 3 specific to MLB 14 The Show that provide easy-to-follow instructions to teach you how to forward your port. Follow one of the sections below if you'd like to get your port forwarded today.
Playing MLB 14 The Show on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward MLB 14: The Show on Playstation 4 and choose your router for everything you need to know.
To begin playing MLB 14 The Show on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.