If you play Noct, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Noct, such as:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Noct. Want to get your port forwarded as soon as possible? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Port Forward Noct on Personal Computer
Before playing Noct on PC you need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.
- Begin by making sure you set a static IP address for your PC.
- Done with that? Click Port Forward Noct on Personal Computer and choose your router for more info.