How To Port Forward Pinball FX
If you play Pinball FX, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Pinball FX. Here are just a few examples:
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Xbox 360 specific to Pinball FX. Intersted in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Before playing Pinball FX on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Start off by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward Pinball FX on Xbox One to select your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
If you play Pinball FX on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.