Pinball FX (2007) is a Pinball game published by Microsoft Game Studios released in 2007.
Which Ports Does Pinball FX (2007) Require
The incoming connection ports for Pinball FX (2007) are as follows:
Pinball FX (2007) - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pinball FX (2007) that will show you the required incoming ports.
Pinball FX (2007) is a pinball game. Pinball games simulate real life pinball tables, usually from a top down perspective. They tend to have very little story line, but some of them require the player to take actions in a certain order to continue to advance.
Port Forward Pinball FX (2007)
When you are playing Pinball FX (2007) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.