How To Port Forward Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
If you play Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Ragnarok Odyssey ACE. Here are just a few examples:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Improved connection to rooms
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Better overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 3 specific to Ragnarok Odyssey ACE. These guides provide simple instructions for how to forward your port. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to get it done today.
To start playing Ragnarok Odyssey ACE on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Make sure to start out by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- After you're done there, click Port Forward Ragnarok Odyssey: Ace on Playstation 3 to find your router and we'll show you the steps.