How To Port Forward Sacred 3
If you play Sacred 3, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Sacred 3, for example:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall improved online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Sacred 3. These guides show all the steps involved in forwarding your port. Want to get it done today? Follow one of the sections below.
If you play Sacred 3 on Xbox 360 then you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Sacred 3 on Xbox 360 to find your router and we'll show you the steps.
Playing Sacred 3 on Playstation 3? You need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Firstly, make sure to start by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- After that, click Port Forward Sacred 3 on Playstation 3 and choose your router for all the information you need.
If you are playing Sacred 3 on PC then you need to set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward the correct range of ports.