If you play Tom Clancy's EndWar, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Tom Clancy's EndWar, for instance:
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Not getting dropped from games
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Enhanced overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Tom Clancy's EndWar. Want to learn how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Playing Tom Clancy's EndWar on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you need to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Tom Clancy's EndWar on Xbox 360 and choose your router for easy-to-follow instructions.
In order to play Tom Clancy's EndWar on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.