If you play Worms Battlegrounds, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Worms Battlegrounds. Here are a few examples:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Overall improved online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Worms Battlegrounds. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded today.
Before playing Worms Battlegrounds on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One
- After that go to Port Forward Worms: Battlegrounds on Xbox One to find your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
In order to begin playing Worms Battlegrounds on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start off by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Worms: Battlegrounds on Playstation 4 and select your router for more information.