Worms: Battlegrounds is a Turn-Based and Strategy game published by Team17 released in 2014.
Ports To Forward for Worms: Battlegrounds
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Worms: Battlegrounds are as follows:
Worms: Battlegrounds - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Worms: Battlegrounds - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Worms: Battlegrounds that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
Worms: Battlegrounds includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Turn based games differ from real time games in that each player is given a distinct turn in which to act. Some include a timer to limit the amount of time that a player takes while the other player is waiting.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Worms: Battlegrounds
When you are playing Worms: Battlegrounds you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.