How To Port Forward Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels
If you play Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels. Here are a few examples:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Staying in friends lobby
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall enhanced online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels. If you'd like to learn how to forward your port today, follow one of the sections below.
If you play Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you need to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360
- Then go to Port Forward Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels on Xbox 360 to select your router and we'll show you the steps.
To begin playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Start out by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Finished with that? Click Port Forward Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels on Playstation 3 and choose your router to be done before you know it.