Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe is a First-Person, Tactical, Action, Strategy, and Shooter game published by TalonSoft, 2K Games released in 2003.
The ports for Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe are as follows:
Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe - PC
- TCP: 2234, 2300-2400, 2880, 6073, 6500, 6667, 8000, 9000, 9110, 9113, 28800, 47624
- UDP: 2234, 2300-2400, 2880, 6073, 6500, 6667, 8000, 9000, 9110, 9113, 28800, 47624
Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe - Steam
- TCP: 2234, 2300-2400, 2880, 6073, 6500, 6667, 8000, 9000, 9110, 9113, 27015, 27036, 28800, 47624
- UDP: 2234, 2300-2400, 2880, 6073, 6500, 6667, 8000, 9000, 9110, 9113, 27015, 27031-27036, 28800, 47624
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe offers the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
When you are playing Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.