When you play Initial 2: New Stage you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Initial 2: New Stage
When you are playing Initial 2: New Stage you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Initial 2: New Stage
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Initial 2: New Stage are as follows:
Initial 2: New Stage - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Initial 2: New Stage - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Initial 2: New Stage that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.