The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for itch are:
itch - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for itch yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Forwarding Ports for itch
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use itch. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to itch.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Forwarding a Port for itch
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for itch in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for itch:
List of Routers - Customized for itch
That's all it takes to forward your ports for itch.