Ittle Dew 2 is Nicalis's Adventure game released in 2016.
Since Ittle Dew 2 is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Ittle Dew 2.
Port Forward Ittle Dew 2
When you are playing Ittle Dew 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Ittle Dew 2
The network ports for Ittle Dew 2 are as follows:
Ittle Dew 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Ittle Dew 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ittle Dew 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ittle Dew 2 that will show you the incoming ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.