Ports To Forward for Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
The ports for Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory are as follows:
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory simply follow one of these links:
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - Playstation 4
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - Switch
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory - Xbox One
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
How to Port Forward Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
When you are playing Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.