LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released in 2012.
Ports Required for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
The required incoming ports for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes are as follows:
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes that will show you the network ports.
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Steam
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Playstation 3
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Xbox 360
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
When you are playing LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.