LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes offers the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
When you are playing LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes are as follows:
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes that will show you the connection ports.
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - PC
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Playstation 3
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.