How to Port Forward Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga has the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
When you are playing LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga are as follows:
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Xbox 360
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Playstation 3
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - PC
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.