How to Port Forward Lost Planet - Extreme Condition
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition includes the following styles of play.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
Port Forward Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
When you are playing Lost Planet: Extreme Condition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Require
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Lost Planet: Extreme Condition are as follows:
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 3075,4380,27000-27031,27036
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Lost Planet: Extreme Condition simply follow one of these links:
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - PC
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Xbox 360
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.