Madden NFL 19 is a Simulation, Sports, and Football (American) game published by EA Sports released in 2018.
Madden NFL 19 includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- American style football games usually allow you to control the players on the ground and the coaching staff. Typical game play involves picking teams, trading players, picking plays, and actually controlling the action on the ground. A very popular example is the Madden series of football games.
How to Port Forward Madden NFL 19
When you are playing Madden NFL 19 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Madden NFL 19
The ports that need to be forwarded for Madden NFL 19 are as follows:
Madden NFL 19 - PC
- TCP: 3216, 8080, 8094, 8097, 10000-19999, 42125, 42126, 42210
- UDP: 3126, 10000-19999
Madden NFL 19 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 465, 983, 1935, 3478-3480, 5223, 10070-10080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658, 10070
Madden NFL 19 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Madden NFL 19 simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.