Mainichi Issho includes the following styles of play.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
- In a party game multiple players can compete in a simple but fun game that is easy to learn and easy to control. They are intended for party type situations where not all players will be proficient gamers. Most party games contain a collection of mini games that are loosely organized. They rarely involve any sort of leveling or role playing and can be very similar to arcade style games.
How to Port Forward Mainichi Issho
When you are playing Mainichi Issho you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Mainichi Issho
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Mainichi Issho are as follows:
Mainichi Issho - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Mainichi Issho that will show you the required incoming ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.