This Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 router has a firewall that helps keep your home network safe from unwanted Internet access. The firewall does this by blocking incoming and outgoing connections that are not authorized. All the connections needed to surf the web and check your email are authorized, however some connections that allow for better online gaming or other online programs are not automatically authorized. You need to open them by creating a port forward.
On this page I will show you exactly how to port forward on the Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 router. I will walk you through each of the following steps:
- How to setup a static IP address on the device you plan on forwarding the ports to.
- How to login to the Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 router interface.
- How to find the port forwarding section of the device.
- What information to enter for the port forward entry.
It is important to setup a static ip address in the device that you are forwarding a port to. This ensures that your ports will remain open even after your device reboots.
- Recommended - Our free Static IP Setter will set up a static IP address for you.
- Another way to get a permanent IP address is to set up a DHCP reservation.
- Or, manually create a static ip address with our Static IP Guides.
This step is important because you want a permanent IP address in your device. If you do not set up a permanent IP address in your device, then when you device reboots it may get a new IP address.
TIP: You need this static IP address a little later in this process, write it down.
It is now time to login to the Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 router. To do this you need to open a web browser. It shouldn't matter which browser you decide to open. I recommend picking one that is familiar to you, such as the one you are using right now to view portforward.com. Common web browsers include Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge, and Firefox.
Once you have opened up the web browser you chose, find the address bar. The address bar is typically at the top of the page like this:
Above is an example of what a web browser address bar looks like. Find the address bar in your router and type in your router's IP address.
The default Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 IP Address is: 192.168.10.1
Now just press the Enter key on your keyboard. This should open up a window or page that will ask you for a username and password like this one:
If you do not see a page or window like the one above, you need to find out what the IP address has been changed to. To do this follow the instructions on my How To Find Your Router's IP Address page.
- The Default Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 Router Username is: root
- The Default Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 Router Password is: admin
Press the Login button when you are finished.
This is a common place to have problems. Here are a few tips:
- On occasion router manufacturers change the defaults on us. If the defaults we gave above did not work try some other common Mofi passwords. Here is our list of known Default Mofi Network Router Passwords.
- Still unable to login? Did you change the username/password in the past? Try guessing some of your more common passwords you use. You can also use our Find Password App.
- Still stuck and getting frustrated? It might be time to consider a factory reset. This is not something to take lightly. A lot of settings may be changed, depending on how much you have personalized your router. Learn the basics of resetting a router here at How to Reset a Router.
You should now be logged in and on the first page of the Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 router. To help you find the port forwarding page, we will begin on the Overview page of the router:
To find the port forwarding page, click the Network option in the left sidebar.
This brings up new options. Select the link titled Port Forwarding.
Congratulations, you have made it to the port forwarding page of the Mofi Network MOFI4500-4GXeLTE-V2 router.
Here are the ports to forward for Xbox Live:
- TCP Ports: 3074
- UDP Ports: 3074
If you are looking for the ports for a different application you can find it by either:
You need to name this entry in the Name box. The name does not make any difference in the forward; it's just there so that you can remember later why you setup this forward.
In the Select External Source dropdown box choose an available connection.
Select the protocol type of the ports you are forwarding from the Protocol box.
Enter the same port number to be forwarded into both the External port and the Internal port boxes.
Enter the IP address of the device that you want to forward ports to into the Internal IP address box. This can be either the IP address of your computer or the IP address of another device on your network.
When you are finished, click the Save button to apply your changes.
Check your Ports
Sometimes it can be difficult to tell if the ports forwarded properly, so we recommend using our Open Port Checker to see if the ports forwarded correctly. Our port checker uses a local application to see if the server is listening. This guarantees an accurate reading.
Here at portforward.com we have more than just port forwarding guides. We also have networking, software, and gaming guides. Check them out on our guide page.
Do you need help setting up your router for the first time? How about your WiFi security, is it as strong as it should be? We can help at setuprouter.com.