Create a Port Forward for Need for Speed (2015) in your Router
Need for Speed (2015) offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward Need for Speed (2015)
When you are playing Need for Speed (2015) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Need for Speed (2015) Require
The required incoming ports for Need for Speed (2015) are as follows:
Need for Speed (2015) - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Need for Speed (2015) - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Need for Speed (2015) - PC
- TCP: 8080
Need for Speed (2015) - Steam
- TCP: 8080,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Need for Speed (2015) that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Need for Speed (2015) - Playstation 4
- Need for Speed (2015) - Xbox One
- Need for Speed (2015) - PC
- Need for Speed (2015) - Steam
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.