Create a Port Forward for One Finger Death Punch 2 in your Router
One Finger Death Punch 2 offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Port Forward One Finger Death Punch 2
When you are playing One Finger Death Punch 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for One Finger Death Punch 2
The incoming ports for One Finger Death Punch 2 are as follows:
One Finger Death Punch 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
One Finger Death Punch 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
One Finger Death Punch 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
One Finger Death Punch 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for One Finger Death Punch 2 that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- One Finger Death Punch 2 - Playstation 4
- One Finger Death Punch 2 - Steam
- One Finger Death Punch 2 - Switch
- One Finger Death Punch 2 - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.