Create a Port Forward for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures in your Router
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures is a Platformer game published by Namco Bandai Games released in 2013.
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures is considered a platform style of game, or simply a platformer. Platformer games are action games where the players reflexes are put to the test while jumping a character from platform to platform, usually in a side view. Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong are popular, classic platformer games.
Port Forward Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
When you are playing Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
The specific ports for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures are as follows:
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures simply follow one of these links:
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - PC
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - Playstation 3
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - Xbox 360
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.