The ports that need to be forwarded for a Panasonic BL-C131 are listed here:
Panasonic BL-C131 - PC
- TCP: 80
Set Up a Port Forward for a Panasonic BL-C131
When you use a Panasonic BL-C131 you might need to forward some ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to a Panasonic BL-C131.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The internal IP address of your camera.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Setting Up a Port Forward for a Panasonic BL-C131
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your camera's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a Panasonic BL-C131 in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a Panasonic BL-C131:
List of Routers - Customized for Panasonic BL-C131
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for a Panasonic BL-C131.