The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for a Panasonic BL-C20 are:
Panasonic BL-C20 - PC
- TCP: 80
Forward Ports for a Panasonic BL-C20
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use a Panasonic BL-C20. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to a Panasonic BL-C20.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your camera's internal IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for a Panasonic BL-C20
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your camera's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a Panasonic BL-C20 in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a Panasonic BL-C20:
List of Routers - Customized for Panasonic BL-C20
That's all it takes to forward your ports for a Panasonic BL-C20.