Create a Port Forward for Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! in your Router
Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! is a Role-Playing game published by Nintendo, The Pokémon Company released in 2018.
Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
When you are playing Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
The incoming connection ports for Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! are as follows:
Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! that will show you the network ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.