Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 is a Sports game published by Konami released in 2013.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
When you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 are as follows:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223,8800-8899,14020
- UDP: 3478-3479,3658,5223,5730-5739
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - PC
- TCP: 8800-8899,14020
- UDP: 5730-5739
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 that will show you the necessary ports.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - Playstation 3
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - Xbox 360
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - PC
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.