Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is Konami's Sports game released in 2016.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
When you are playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 are as follows:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 3478-3479,3658,5223,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80,443,3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Xbox One
- TCP: 53,80,3074
- UDP: 53,88,500,3074,3544,4500,5730
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - PC
- TCP: 4000-4200,8800-8899,14020
- UDP: 3658,5730-5739
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 that will show you the necessary ports.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Playstation 3
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Playstation 4
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Xbox 360
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Xbox One
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - PC
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.