Port Forwarding for Rebel Galaxy
Rebel Galaxy offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
How to Port Forward Rebel Galaxy
When you are playing Rebel Galaxy you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Rebel Galaxy Require
The ports for Rebel Galaxy are as follows:
Rebel Galaxy - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Rebel Galaxy yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Rebel Galaxy - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Rebel Galaxy - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Rebel Galaxy - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rebel Galaxy that will show you the exact ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.