Open Ports on Your Router for Remothered: Tormented Fathers
When you play Remothered: Tormented Fathers you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
Port Forward Remothered: Tormented Fathers
When you are playing Remothered: Tormented Fathers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Remothered: Tormented Fathers Require
The required incoming ports for Remothered: Tormented Fathers are as follows:
Remothered: Tormented Fathers - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Remothered: Tormented Fathers yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Remothered: Tormented Fathers simply follow one of these links:
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Steam
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Playstation 4
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Switch
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.