Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for a Reolink C1:
Reolink C1 - IP Camera
- TCP: 80, 443, 554, 8000, 9000
Set Up a Port Forward for a Reolink C1
When you use a Reolink C1 you might need to forward some ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to a Reolink C1.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your camera's IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Forwarding a Port for a Reolink C1
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your camera into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for a Reolink C1 in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a Reolink C1:
List of Routers - Customized for Reolink C1
That's all it takes to forward your ports for a Reolink C1.